what are some good pranks you guys have done

csargentmaine

i have a few first is posting an add for a mint 98 cummins for 3000 with my buddys phone number and told to call anytime:mrgreen:
another is wrapping my buddys old ford rangers doors shut with saran wrap and duct tape and putting 6 fully open pine tree air fresheners in it and to top it off put those foam heart stickers on all the windows he got me back by putting cat hairball remover under my door handles and it smelled an felt nasty! I may be able to think of a few others as time goes on what do you guys have for pranks you've done:letitsnow

When I was a kid we used to take an old purse, tie some fishing line to it, throw it out on the road and wait in the bushes with the fishing line in hand. When a car would pull over to pick the purse up we'd yank on the line and the purse would take off. We sure did piss alot people off, and had a few chase after us but it was well worth it for all the laughs we got out of it! ha ha

I have done some down right HORIBLE stuff! A few that are "bland" enough to share. Saran wrap over the toilet bowl, under the seat. Works best during a night of or after a night of drinking. #1 is a good laugh, #2 is HILLARIOUS and #3 (puking) is a RIOT! I would set my room mates alarm 30-45 minutes later than he did. Cut a bunch of 1/4 squares of DUCT tape and stick them on his face while he slept. He would wake up late, fly out of bed and then out the door to work so his co-workers could ask him whats up with the duct tape.

haha those are pretty good i might try the purse one and also might put saran wrap over the toilet in walmart that would be funny

Yeah in a restroom you don't have to clean up after is the key. If you have a REALLY gullible friend take some zippo fluid and squirt it in the the toilet. Convince your gullible friend your water is so toxic it will actual BURN.....When they don't believe you light a piece of toilet paper and drop it in the toilet...WAA-LAA Flaming bowl! The zippo will float on the water, I have waited as long as 20 minutes to light it with success. I had my cousin in TEARS thinking my water at Ferris state university was flammable...."But but but How do you shower?" Doesn't take much zippo and remember...safety first! All fun and games until someone looses an eye! Flushing the toilet puts it out.

Tip a garbage can in an area where people take walks with their families. Apply fur to rc car and cover with garbage.
As people walk by and stare at garbage with that disgusted look, send ac car hurling towards them.
I seen a grown man scream and try to climb his wife in attempt to escape the horrid creature as it came for him. I seen it on tv and just had to get a couple buds together to try it. Funniest shyte I ever seen.
DO NOT do this near danger such as the harbor wall. You will have some explaining to do after you fish them out of the river. :o|

Put a sprinkler on the top of one of my coworkers car through out the whole night in the winter. He woke up with his car completly encased with 3-4" of ice. It took him 2 days jut to get it thawed out enough to get into the drivers door to pull it into the garage to fully thaw it.

well someone did prank me by tying all my clothing into a long rope and putting it back into my bag. I got her back by sewing her sleeping bag zipper together in 3 places and the drawstring on her packsack so it would only open a couple of inches.

got another guy by pulling the spark plug caps on his sled but I left them in place so it would run but it would miss. he never noticed but I had to fix it before we did a water skip to get out from camp.

April Fools day> I was working for a company and had my female boss call up my best friend of 35 years and tell him his car was involved in a hit and run with an elderly pedestrian. She was in the hospital and not doing well. I was almost pissed myself laughing! She imitated a female cop from Manchester NH where he was working at the time. Had him going for sure. This went on for atleast 10 min, all the while he's got his daily planner out to see where he was that day. He was scrambling...crapping his pants!! He finally came to the conclusion that he wasn't even in that area on that day, and then my boss came clean. to this day 14 yrs. later he still brings it up.

My buddy bought a brand new 2003 firecat. He was bragging all the time about it being so great! So, one night we stopped at the bar while all of us were out riding. I went to go to the bathroom and slipped out front pulled both of his spark plug wire caps off and reclosed the hood. We all go out and get ready to leave, he pulls it for about 3 mins,50 times easy...LMAO, wont start.
I shut off my sled and asked him if the time had come for him to ride the "cat strap" in my trunk and how I promised not to tow him more then 100mph this time..(another story..lol).

Oh the cuss words and such that came from him were priceless!!! I finally felt bad after he was sweating from pulling it over and said I bet I know whats wrong with it besides its a cat, it doesnt have any spark! Put on his caps and everyone laughed all night!

ive done quite a few because me and some co-workers got into quite a prank war onetime but one of my favorite pranks of all time, ive done it a few times and its hilarious. First to start it has to be in the middle of winter right around zero degrees and below works best. go to the store and get a bag of 100+ cotton balls and soak them in water, then go out to a friends car and gently throw them on there windows they will "splat" on. like I said the colder the better because they will freeze on...and freeze solid, almost impossible to get off. I watched this girl snap an ice scraper in half trying to pick them off. Its hilarious. the only down side to it was in return I got an entire jar of peanut butter smeared all over my car windows, i thought it was funny at first until I tried to clean it up

Then ive also done the classic Vaseline under the door handle or on the windshield wipers

Another good one I did was at my last job I was a butcher, so when I cleaned out the hamburger grinder that night, everything I cleaned ou,t I used it to make a smiley face on someone's windshield

Ive got more but those are some of the better ones ive done

My buddy bought a brand new 2003 firecat. He was bragging all the time about it being so great! So, one night we stopped at the bar while all of us were out riding. I went to go to the bathroom and slipped out front pulled both of his spark plug wire caps off and reclosed the hood. We all go out and get ready to leave, he pulls it for about 3 mins,50 times easy...LMAO, wont start.
I shut off my sled and asked him if the time had come for him to ride the "cat strap" in my trunk and how I promised not to tow him more then 100mph this time..(another story..lol).

Oh the cuss words and such that came from him were priceless!!! I finally felt bad after he was sweating from pulling it over and said I bet I know whats wrong with it besides its a cat, it doesnt have any spark! Put on his caps and everyone laughed all night!

whats the 100 mph towing story

the tow story wasnt a prank but it was dang funny if you would have been there.

Same friend back then had a 6000 el tigre all built to the hilt, twin pipes,carbs, porting,etc and he beat alot of bigger sleds back then. Well he kept that sled for alot of years because he wasnt beat very often, into the mid 90's. I had a 1993 thundercat back then, we were all out riding and went to a small airstrip we have here to race and fool around. He beat alot of newer sleds but he of course couldnt hold a candle to a 900 triple, it wasnt expected to.
Anyways, he blows the thing up racing. So I hooked on the tow strap and began to tow him home. The roads were awesome shape that night and instead of taking the trails decided to just run the roads. Well......, after a little bit of running those awesome hard pack roads I kinda forgot after a little bit that I was towing him home. I kinda got all wrapped up with how nice the roads were and gave the thunderkitty the throttle.
I just so happen got my train of thought back and said oh crap hope hes ok back there...looked back to see him literally like a kite on the end of the tow rope,...lmao, he was wavin his hands and making not so nice gestures. I pulled over and I honestly forgot about him because the thundercat pulled it like it was a feather.
He cussed at me for months, it was so dang funny that thing was swaying back there from side to side and barely at times touching the snow, he hung on the whole time...LMAO!!! He didnt seem to think me saying that was likely faster then the old el tigre had ever been anyways, and something like now you know what a 100mph feels like....LOL!!

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would bailed off the towed sled and said screw it....LMAO!!!

snip - He didnt seem to think me saying that was likely faster then the old el tigre had ever been anyways, and something like now you know what a 100mph feels like....LOL!!

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would bailed off the towed sled and said screw it....LMAO!!!

I had a simular thing happen to me except I was being towed on an SRV behind by bud's salmon accented Thunderkitty on the straight/flat dump road in Brimley around midnight. After turning around to pick me up (yup, I bailed around 60 mph) he also said that was the fastest the SRV had ever gone. I can still see the siloet of the SRV as it was backlit by the t-kitty's tail light just a swaying back and forth and being glad I bailed when I did.

A not so nice prank I pulled on a new guy to the shop when I worked at the dealer. He was skimming a lot of gravy work and everyone in the shop wasn't too fond of him after the first week.

A bud and I drilled a hole into the backside of his shinny new Snap-on box and screwed a zerk fitting into it. We attached the pnumatic grease gun, zip tied the trigger and left for the night.

The next morning he loaded his box and quit.

We also had a crook in the shop that no one liked. The crook and I both did driveability so he and I were constantly bickering about work load (we were flat-rate, no work no pay). He bought a brand new black '86 SEFI Mustang GT with his ill-gotten gains and wanted the trans guy to swap out the ring and pinion. The trans guy finished the job and was headed out to test drive it. As he was leaving the shop I hoped in and went along and of course got dirty look from the crook as we left and I heard him yell to me - "you better not drive it"..

The day before, a smashed GT of the same color was flat bedded to the body shop but it was still somewhat driveable. After the road test we stopped at the body shop and swapped with the smashed one only now I was driving. I pulled it into one of his stalls, flipped him the keys and said "sorry man, it got away from me - you've got full coverage, right?".

I've also been known to place a dead fish or two under the bottom drawer of tool boxes to techs I liked and handfulls of Go-Jo into the jacket pockets of guys I didn't.

Ah, the good old days.

I've seen a lot of good ones out on jobs across the country over the years. There's all kinds of pranks to play on other welders to screw with them. Oh and then the apprentices.....such fun. But one of the best road pranks I've heard of (wasn't involved but heard the story from the recipient RIP) Said pipefitter was on the road. rooming with a few guys. Got pie-eyed and passed out on the couch in his underwear. Room-mates picked up the couch with him on it and carried it outside to the side walk and went to bed. He woke up hours later freezing and all he could see was white. He said he thought he'd died and this was hell, it had snowed and he was on the couch, on the sidewalk, in his underwear, hung over, under 4 inches of snow. HAHA, the fun us construction workers have on the road. I could write a book with the ones I've seen, heard, and played part in....in due time.

I've seen a lot of good ones out on jobs across the country over the years. There's all kinds of pranks to play on other welders to screw with them. Oh and then the apprentices.....such fun. But one of the best road pranks I've heard of (wasn't involved but heard the story from the recipient RIP) Said pipefitter was on the road. rooming with a few guys. Got pie-eyed and passed out on the couch in his underwear. Room-mates picked up the couch with him on it and carried it outside to the side walk and went to bed. He woke up hours later freezing and all he could see was white. He said he thought he'd died and this was hell, it had snowed and he was on the couch, on the sidewalk, in his underwear, hung over, under 4 inches of snow. HAHA, the fun us construction workers have on the road. I could write a book with the ones I've seen, heard, and played part in....in due time.
haha thats funny did you work on the pipeline around here lately

Back