Another low-life!!!! 03 viper er w/huack everything stolen in kalamazoo,mi

roscoman

Another low-life!!!! 03 viper er w/huack everything stolen in kalamazoo,mi
-was stolen on 2-23-13 om m-43 in kalamazoo ,mi
-viper er with m-10,huack pipes,huack roller secondary, right side t.arm had angle iron welded on it and where it attaches by footwell, it was pushed up alittle..
-chrome windshield, anodized red aluminum handlebar knob ends
-had about 6000 miles
-96 studs w/ red backers
-seat had a 2in. Cut in butt area of the seat

theres a person of interest with connections to wisconsin, could be around there!!

Also stole a older 2-place tilt trailer, 2 of the drivers side wheel studs are missing

bottomline is i would love to get the s.o.b. Who prefers to steal hard working peoples toys instead of working for what they want in life!!! I believe karma is a bitch and these lower than scum low-lifes will get what they deserve with alittle help from the brotherhood/sisterhood of totally yamaha!!!

If you have anything at all please feel free to pm me and you can stay 100% annonomous if u wish!!! What to get these sobs before they get someone else!!!
Thanx for you concern!!!

Thanx..been laying low about it...sucks really bad cuz i worked/saved for a long time to get it and the sob feels he can just take and pretend that its his/hers.. There is a real lack of sense of pride these days in america that makes u wonder!!! That 1% of people ruin the 99% of peoples view of the world!!! But i refuse to allow the sob to make me feel like everyone out there is like him/her!!!

500.00 cash reward to anyone with info and gets the sob what he/she deserves!

thanx to All MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROLLY SHOULD OF PUT UP WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT WANTED TO GIVE A LITTLE TIME!!

roscoman, your sled was the one for sale on M43, correct?

I live in the area and remember seeing your sign at the site and had hopes you would find it. There are a lot of jerks out there and I can TOTALLY RELATE to the feelings you have on this....I am still chasing someone that I had trusted with a sizeable deposit for sleds never delivered from last spring...KARMA WILL GET THEM BOTH!!

My trust for mankind has taken a significant hit but I realize that very few would stoop this low.....life's too short and KARMA is on our side!
ALLSEASONRIDER

roscoman, your sled was the one for sale on M43, correct?

I live in the area and remember seeing your sign at the site and had hopes you would find it. There are a lot of jerks out there and I can TOTALLY RELATE to the feelings you have on this....I am still chasing someone that I had trusted with a sizeable deposit for sleds never delivered from last spring...KARMA WILL GET THEM BOTH!!

My trust for mankind has taken a significant hit but I realize that very few would stoop this low.....life's too short and KARMA is on our side!
ALLSEASONRIDER

thanx i really appreciate it!!! ive really been struggling with it!! im not a rich man monatarily but feel like a million when i get a little support from my ty bros/sistas!! the bitch is this, the only reason i was selling was to surprize my wife with a pontoon she had seen and the sled was my down payment for it!! and on top of that i got laid off at the new LG battery plant in holland 2 weeks later!! It was supose to make batteries for the chevy volt which after 2 yrs of puttin up with that b.s. came to a head.. was a vary rough time for me but as they say "what doesnt kill ya only makes ya stronger" so ive got at least that goin for me!!! HAHAHHAHA the funniest thing was this; the township was going to press charges on me if i didnt remove my reward sign within3-4 days!!! they stated that they sympathize with me but rules r rules and the sign hadda go!!! prettyt funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL TY MEMBERS- if u r ever in the gobles/allegan area hit me up.. i live on a lake and looks as if maybe ice fishin is gonna happen this yr!! ill buy ya a beer or 16! and the trails r 1/4 miles from my house .. ive got a big yard and able to turn around and off load trailer(S)..

AGAIN THANX FOR THE SUPPORT

That sucks, sorry man.

Any idea WHERE in WI the connections are? Not too many Yamaha's in my AO, but a red one should stick out like a sore thumb.
I'll keep an eye out. I just checked my local Craigslist, but didn't see anything encouraging.....

Back