Are avatar's broken?

steveg_nh

I added an avatar and profile pic to my profile. But when viewing a post in a thread, I've noticed it just says "steveg_nh's avatar" where the picture should be. I noticed this on some others too. Is posting avatars to profiles, and having them appear in threads not working right?

Thanks!

My guess is you loaded it using the wrong format. it almost seems like a quicklink. I've noticed some others like yours but everybody else's is fine so I can only assume it something on your end. Maybe Mrsled will chime in.

Hmm. I've tried everything. Can't get it to work. I've seen the same thing with others too, so I'm not the only one.

Yeah, Darn, It broke it when I tried to upload the smaller version for the avatar. Sorry! At first, on the "Edit Avatar" page, when I uploaded the new one and saved, that page did update correctly and the smaller one showed. But by the time I got back to this thread, it wasn't showing, and it shows the text where the avatar should be. I'll email it again...

I too seem to be having issues. Got the image below 200 pixels and below the specified kb's but just it won't show anything. Hmmmm

I think MrSled needs to do it for you manually...I actually got a great pic of my sled last night in the new 12" of snow we got, but I don't want to update my avatar for risk of breaking it again and having to bother him. :)

Back