Feb 15 th winter fest gun lake mi

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
The winter fest is this weekend on gun lake in Barry county at the county park. Polar dip food eating contests and bikini contests and other activities. I will be have a bunch of people out to ride and race on the lake we live just down from event and will be there all day. So bring out the yamaha and hang with good people. 616-318-4560 for directions or questions. The park is east of the shelbyville mi exit about 6 miles.off the 131 x way. Saturday is the main day for events

Yes a lot of people going to be there this Saturday. Bring out the sleds and ride the lake and do some lake racing

This week I decided to quick put together a srx I had in pieces for this lake race Saturday. Built the motor Saturday and now have been working on the rest. Put shorty front shocks on also set up the rear suspension with a fox middle shock that is short and softened up the big rear one have marginal wheel kit and 6 bigger idlers also have transfer rods.the back of the track is up a bit. Will be running some aaen drag pipes I have. Been 3 days and getting close will try to finish it tomorrow .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg