Thinking about a 121" on my enticer?!

mayby a phazer II skid? front pivot would be the same but almost all other skids would require moving the rear mount point accordingly.

That would be sick! Let me know how that goes. My brother has a 84 300 with a 340 in it, and he wants to long track that as well!

You will need to change drivers to go to 121. They are not easy to fine for the square shaft the ET's have.

opsled

I am in the process of doing this mod to a 1983 300 enticer. I am using a phazer ll skid, it seems like it will fit by just moving the rear mounts back. The drivers you need are kimpex #04-108-19. They are 7 tooth square shaft 2.52 pitch.

Well, I went to royal distributing yesterday and they didn't have part number 04-108-50 or 04-108-19 in the kimpex. So not sure if it was just the guy behind the counter that didn't know what he was doing, or they don't make em anymore....yamaha wants $125 for each sprocket which is ridiculous!

I was going through all the parts fiche on yamaha yesterday and can't remember what year bravo has the square shaft 7 tooth 2.52 drivers. I know the 78-79 ET 340s have them forsure...

They might not have them in stock but they did not show up as back ordered when I had them on my online order list.

da bastids!

according to the catoulouge, apparently 1982-94 bravo's had the square shaft 2.52 pitch that you are looking for. there where 2 sprockets avail, alternate one is 8F3-47531-00-00 (looks 7 tooth in pic) yamaha part. stock one is 8R4-47531-00-00 witch shows a 9 tooth in pic. 7 tooth ones are priced cheaper on yamaha usa site. yamaha canada is a bugger in that you cannot look up the old stuff anymore but the us part # are the same as i have had to order a crank bearing for the 78 et340 that way.

Ya I was looking on a dealer website close to home here and it think I saw that too. Actually look up Palmerston Motorsports.ca, I know it's really far from you but they list the old stuff with prices too...not sure why they discontinued or changed the other driver to a hex.

I don't know why they would start making them with a hex shaft center hole...most of them are square. Unless I could swap out the square shaft for a hex shaft???

you probably could but the hex shafts are labled obselete in the enticer 340t diagram's i looked at.

I think all the older models are not available anymore, but I think 89 and up on the long track models they are still available....whether or not they fit I have no idea. I've posted an add on kijiji looking for used drivers, and a guy tells me today kimpex has updated there parts system and the new number for the drivers is 299201. So I called royal distributing and they said it's still a hex shaft center hole, but this guy I was talking to today says it should be for a square shaft...looks like I'm going back to royal to see for myself! Man, sure would like to get this project going!

i hear what you are sayin! i am waiting on a doc opinion on a bum wing to even see if i get to sled this season.

Back