What's your dream car?

Jordantimber

I want to know your dream car, If ever you will get a chance to built or buy your car of your dream, and tell us why.

I bought my dream car 2 years ago, 1973 LT Z28. Doesn't look like much now but when it's done it'll look just like the orange one in the pic. I've always loved the look of the 70-73 camaros.
73 camaro with rusty and teddy 010.jpg
1.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413521691.042962.jpg I love my 3000. It's knocking bad and parked now after 265k miles... My first car so I guess getting that fixed would be best. But dream cars I have hundreds. Just one would be a GMC Syclone/Typhoon. I'm a sucker for any "sleeper" so any built car for that purpose.

1969 AMC AMX in Big Bad Green. My uncle owned 3 of these at different times while he was in high school (long before big wings and fart cans were cool) and I inherited his love for them. One of his cars is still locally owned so I get to see it yearly at a car show in town.
Big-Bad-Green.jpg

And just for grins I'll take this Subaru WRX STi for some winter time fun while I'm not on the Yamaha.:winterrul
ken-block-trax-subaru-wrx-sti-1.jpg

Multiple packages were available but the big boy was a 390 twin 4-bbl V8 @ 420hp in '69. Myself being from Wisconsin it's kinda cool that they were made down the road in Kenosha also. Included a few more pics.

amx-ss-1969.jpg
69amc61457-1.jpg

Did anyone watch Barrett-Jackson this year? Million $ Chevelles, Shelbys the list gos on and on.
Id like a Rolls-Royce or Maybach
Really, a 73 Trans-am SD455
And a few dozen others.

Last edited:
..you mean like standing..er, sitting on the side of the road? I'll take her, I mean this one. Yeah that's right.

Attachments

• 69 CHARGER GIRL.jpg
    69 CHARGER GIRL.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 10
I also kinda like the Cadillac Eldorados from 74 to 78. Huge hoods! I have a 92 eldorado in need of repair. Its been sitting for 4 years with a little ride here and there. Saphire blue. Going to do a resto on it someday. I bought it in 2003 and it was mint, then started to rust and I got rear-ended(hit and run) and it sat ever since. This pic is not it but same except I have fancy wheels and grill matches paint. Best car I had. Finish on it was like glass. I learned most of my rotary buffing on this car. It has many problems but still runs like new for 160k miles. Its the 1st year of this body style and will take a 5.0 mustang with ease. Its a non northstar, they didn't make those until 93 or 94. Just a 4.9L V8 with not many mods. I like older ones but in black.(I don't have one of these....yet)

Attachments

• 92 eldorado.jpg
    92 eldorado.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 77 eldo.jpg
    77 eldo.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
'33 ford roadster hands down. love the aggressive nature of this car with not hood and pipes running down the sides.

8b784345152575b9758ee4c65c4cdd83.jpg

I have a 69 mustang sitting at my mothers gararge for the last 30 years, dad bought it for me when I was 15, never had time or money in the same place at the same time to do the car. If money was no object, Detomaso Pantera, the original American super car, built by Ford, sold at lincoln dealers, Italian body, Clevland engine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2Unce43wI

My dream car's are a 68 charger, 2000 viper, and 2017 hellcat!!
My dream truck is The Little Red Express and the srt10 viper truck.

Back