96 XT6 to 144

Heyyyyyy youuuuuu guyyyyyyys guys guys(that was an echo).
For anybody that has or had a similar sled as mine. The RX1 helix measures out @ 47/42 or 3. I'm willing to pony up for a new helix from Pioneer. Has anybody had good luck with other angles on there 94-96 600. Or should I wait till snow flys(if it ever does) and see what she does with what I've done so far.

I just got back both sets of pipes from the guy that does all my powder coating. He has never ceramic coated anything. So he said he'd give it a go. I buy the ceramic coating and he'd do it for free seing how I'm his guinee pig. The coating was purchased at https://www.powderbuythepound.com
It is the satin one for $60.
I'm inclined to leave the GYT single on it as this is my daughters sled. They turned out good.
8200 Rs MAX!!!!
IMG_0753.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Just a few more pictures. Notice the stepped lug design. Had to trim the lugs on both sides of the track windows because of the tunnel coolers. So 1 lug on each side of the hyfax is 1.25 and 1.5 everywhere else. Needed 8 tooth drivers for this.
Yea, yea , yea .......... I know it filthy. I'm still waiting for my hood to get back from the hydro-dipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Put a set of barely used Simmons Gen 1s on. It took abit of modding but well worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg