85 enticer

Howe19

I just got my enticer running after 5.years sitting in a barn. Now my problem is that it will idle for as long as you let it but as soon as you hit throttle it bogs out and tries to die. Now I thought it was carb issues so I cleaned it out same issues. I noticed that when I push the hood open it pulled the muffler off the y pipe and it would rev right up. So I took exhaust off and it runs just like it should. And when you rev it up and put muffler back right on y pipe it bogs out again. Now my question is could my muffler be that plugged with a mouse best that it will cause this?

Have seen it seveal times had 10 to 15 dead mice in the pipe crawl in then die. its hard to ger them all out!

How does the exhaust exit look? Is their exhaust exiting it? If it is a mouse nest . . . take off the pipe and hit it with some compressed air. if that doesn't do it heat up the pipe and burn it out. Good luck!

Shop vac on one end of the pipe and compressed air on the other. Keep switching ends until you can get no more out. May have to run it awhile and do it again.

Usually works.

opsled

Back