I found this one on a skidoo site
c2956fa5f86f297fe05521be379efbd0.jpg
[emoji6]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421366988803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421366988803.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
52a2f0f4f2967a2afc131a9e32cbe82f.jpg
last corner on the trail, on the last ride of the year and my last time pinning it resulted in my first blown corner of the year.....

DSCI0211.jpg looks like the people standing on the jet in the hudson river lol

found the rider pinned agents the tree and under this sled Galway-Cavendish and Harvey-20130216-00387.jpg
Galway-Cavendish and Harvey-20130216-00389.jpg he was happy to see me

just what ive posted before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 41
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 41
  • photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 42
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 45
  • photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 42
We had an exciting day Saturday riding at camp. First there was a 12+ inches of fresh snow on top of a great base and riding was awesome. Found some new places while running down recently new logging roads. we found this one area with nice hills and very open, trees spaced far apart and no new growth coming up. Had a blast. But all good things come to an end and while back exploring came to a dead end with a big bluff on the left and the rest a swamp. Snow must have drifted down off that bluff cause it was 4 - 5' deep and almost no room to turn around. I got my sled whipped around and barely made it out of there but now Ben had to turn the phazer around. He went in my trench, which was pretty deep, and got it buried, wish I would've taken a pic there. He was not only stuck in my trench but the sled was on it's side and very buried. So we start digging and tugging it out. I was pulling up on the right ski and Ben grabs the bars and starts to push. I yelled NO STOP at him but too late, he snapped the bars off.

So here we are way the hell back in sticks and the ride back is not going to be good. We're only a couple miles in off the 2 track, much less in a straight line but this was going to be one tough time pulling that phazer out with no steering. Good thing is it still ran and he could help with throttle to get back up some of these hills, but it was a bitch for him to keep it right side up. We got it out, just before dark too. Was a 6 mile tug, the first 2 miles were pretty sketchy and the last 4 were on 2 tracks fortunately. Good times, good stories!

First pic he just hooked a tree under the snow and had to saw it off.

Back