who else doesnt have snow?

10 inches total for the year in Albany ny. I'm 40 miles north so don't think I even had that. total waste of a winter if anyone would call it that. more rain then anything. the winter that never was. maybe I can get my fresh rebuild broke in next year but then again maybe not.:>(

None at home to speak of this winter. I did head to the bighorn mountains(2hrs) today and found a good bit. Deepest I got I could barely see out of the hole I spun. I'm 6'2". Of course just then there were no buddies around so that was a good dig out. Good times

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Around here yesterday we had 54 degrees. Base on trails is gone. But it is snowing right now. Maybe a inch out there. Waiting to hear from a friend who was up in Watersmeet this weekend.

Just heard from him. Iron Mountain to Watersmeet rideable but rough. Was told Gogebic was rough. not alot of snow but enough to ride.

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1457402149466.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457402170809.jpg
Had a great weekend up in northern NH. Just about 300 miles this season. And that was this past weekend and the prior Sunday. Registered on a whim to ride with my cousin. Glad I did. Had to go north though, NOTHING for snow in the lakes region!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Had bare ground the second half of february but march has been cold and adding up amounts of snow(Got stuck yesterday,had to unload it all).mar 14 2015 (4).jpg

Put the sleds away showing the same milage I pulled them out with.....last season I rode into april....ugghh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back