who else doesnt have snow?

Not much around here either! Been wanting to go up to big yellow lk near webster Wisconsin 3 bar and grills on there lots of fun meat raffles etc but my boat anchor of an sx has been constantly worked on but I'll get up there soon extended forecast shows lots of 40's for feb and march better go someplace soon or I'll be on my fzr 1000 instead!!!!

Tracks are nothing but dirt and ice. Funny thing just an hours drive away and theres loads of snow. Guess thats why they say "west coast, best coast"

southern ontario is finally getting the snow it needs. i left for a trip up north and there was grass showing, came back and we have a foot and are calling for another.

wow we were in piss poor shape 2 1/2 weeks ago now it won't stop. snowing hard as i type.just got done snow-blowing 18 inches and we already had that or more a week earlier. we have so much i can't even ride around the yard with the exciter :>( and having a short lug track makes it impossible to hit the trails till someone else breaks them. all powder and short lug 121 just totally bits. its more of a snowplow now. might go do a bit of road riding later. its about the only option right now for me anyways

Got over 30cm the last few days,problem is the high country got it all blown away.Got to ride the last few days(Great today,picfeb 14 2015 (4).jpg)before we get rain Monday,then more rain mid week(up and down like whores drawers of a winter)

We have a little. It is snowing here right now and what snow we have is all in the road from the brutal wind. I feel sorry for you guys in the northeast for when the wind from this storm gets there. It is barely snowing here but you cant hardly see anything. I went down the road on my sled and tried to help some people that were stuck in the drifts. From what I saw the wind is supposed to get worse as the storm moves on. Be safe

The wind has been relentless here for more than 12 hours and sounds like it will be stronger when it gets to the northeast. That doesn't sound fun with all the snow you already have. Not enough snow sucks and too much also sucks.

We're on the tail end of this blizzard now, hard to say how much snow it's blown and drifted so much but there is a foot or more in my drive. The wind was ridiculous! We had sustained 45 mph winds with gusts over 60 mph, yet the UP 200 sled dog race went on. Can't imagine what those guys went through, the visibility was almost zero.

Sounds like that would have been an interesting sled dog race. Probably felt like they were in Alaska.

For a second there i thought we were finally gona have some snow. Nope.. That 20cm of snow was actually 20mm rain...

Back