who else doesnt have snow?

devinzz1

Yup. Jan.17 and we still dont have enough snow to sensibly ride on anything but a pond. Looks like all mild weather next week too. *sigh*

Wow that blows! We've had good snow for awhile now, was riding up by Big Bay last weekend in 3 - 4' of snow with almost 2' fresh. Everyone got stuck at least once. Hope it gets better for you quick!

Strange thing is everything around here is frozen solid.Been riding the past couple weeks out on the inlet and up through a river(Only for that I won,t be able to justify getting them out).Still can,t ride over the country yet(6inch base,thats it).Rain tonight then a snow storm for late week(But that looks less likely with the latest model runs:o|).Don,t expect a decent winter with last years epic season(Two winters in one).

We had decent snow, but since the Jan. thaw, it is now icy and snirty. I have clocked 960 miles on the ole SXR. Hopefully it will fall again, this week and pack in tight. Planning on going North next week again. Oh, this was in the Baldwin, Irons, Wellston, and Cadilac area.

Strange thing is everything around here is frozen solid.Been riding the past couple weeks out on the inlet and up through a river(Only for that I won,t be able to justify getting them out).Still can,t ride over the country yet(6inch base,thats it).Rain tonight then a snow storm for late week(But that looks less likely with the latest model runs:o|).Don,t expect a decent winter with last years epic season(Two winters in one).

10mm rain tonight and tomorrow. 1-3cm snow for rest of week... I hate this stuck inside for months bull
to cold to do anything outdoors and not enough snow to get around on the sled.

Tell me about it. I'm south of you and figured if there was snow anywhere it would be in Labrador. We had about 7-8 inches of base/snow but not any more. Bare lawn again and what we did have on the trails is all ice now. It'll take a couple of major storms to even get close to ridable snow again.

On jan. 23 we had a first snowstorm of the year. We had one day of decent riding and now jan. 25 its all gone again.PART_1422044408694_image.jpgDSC_0117.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-25-17-48-13.jpg

not much riding this season I guess.We have been having up to plus 5C last week,a lot gone now.Again next week into the plus's..River is all ice now,anything along the ditch is melted and turned icy.Crap Winter so far for riding...Put on maybe 150 miles total so far...if weather trends keep up,snowmobiling will be a thing of the past.Looks like we are going into a drought year again..

we have minimal here in the lakes region of NH. but, near blizzard coming in this week. and yet I still have no sled. been too busy with work and family stuff

Back