Cadillac area trails

drew24

Does anyone know how the trails are in Cadillac, Wellston area in Michigan? We are heading there this weekend and we are hoping for descent riding. Thanks

Ya, that's what I figured. We are kind of committed since we have the cabin already. We will just have to hope for snow. So far there is a chance for snow later this week. Thanks for the input amato.

Lots of ice dirt and rocks, were sketchy at best last weekend and we had a 3 day warm up since. They start getting better Manton-ish and are decent from Kalkaska and gets better the further you go north. We have good base here in Mancelona but is pretty hard/icey as well, trails up here (JVTC anyways) getting groomed just about every day.

I have close to 1,300 miles in the Baldwin, irons, and Wellston area this year alone. By the end of this coming weekend I can easily add another 300 to 400 miles. The trips up to Boon are fast and fun. The trails have been consistantly smooth. Yes, some ice and snirt in the corners., but hey we are still having a blast riding. I would much rather ride than look at my machine in the garage and dream of awesome snow. Al

We did 300 miles up there last weekend. It was definitely bumpy in spots. Trail 6 was rough in the twisty places but the straights were not bad. They were out grooming sunday afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I'm with ya on the riding rather than looking. They were racing at the lost pines. I wanted to join in the fun but the wife wouldn't let me.lol

I will be back up North on Sunday the 15th through Tuesday. We got some more fresh snow, so the trails are in great condition as well as the two tracks. Al

Back