Let's see your digitron

J

jaydougempire

Wanting to see how guys are mounting their digitron gauges. Got one coming for my viper...im thinking handle bars but wanted to see what the clever folks on TY are doing on their vipers and srx sleds.

Happy sledding

pic is a few years old...

I placed it there so it would be somewhat protected during a roll-over.

Attachments

• DSC01992 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01992 (Medium).JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
Egt

I placed mine right on the handle bars. I had some left over clamps for mounting a windshield on a motorcycle. I just used some L brackets. Sliced some slits on my pad and installed the pad then mounted the guage to the L brackets. Sits up nice and visible. This is the only picture I have. I have a cover on it here that use when I leave out. image.jpg

Made an aluminum air box up for a guy for a turbo rx1. He put the four stroke turbo setup in his sxr! Way cool...he had digatrons on his sxr when it was still a 700 and has no use for them now so he's giving it to me as payment!

"Will work for sled parts"

Sled Pic 012.jpg

This worked well for me.

I used a variflow from pretty much day one and didnt want to take a chance. After I got the gauges installed there were lots of runs across the lake with plug checking and jetting. When I got the plug color to where I wanted it the corresponding temperature on the gauge gave me my max temperature I would run it at.

Last edited:
View attachment 57344

This worked well for me.

I used a variflow from pretty much day one and didnt want to take a chance. After I got the gauges installed there were lots of runs across the lake with plug checking and jetting. When I got the plug color to where I wanted it the corresponding temperature on the gauge gave me my max temperature I would run it at.

Looks awesome! How did you see your tack and speedo? hard to tell from the picture if they are covered...

Back