1000' Ice Speeds

bADa$$ SRX

Going to be going over to Hortonville tomorrow for the radar runs. Track is 1000' ice. Will be running my current 89a-10 set up in my 600. 170 lb rider with 192 studs/stock track which will hurt me. Any guesses on speeds? Never ran more than 660' so I'm not really sure what to expect. I can usually run mid to high 80s in 660'. Hoping to be competitive and just wondering what everyone else runs in 1000' or what are average speeds. Will post knock off go pro videos. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be good for high 90's in 1000' if I were you I'd take off 20-30 picks for less rotating weight and run your track on the tight side

I'm trying to make it up there too. My truck lost a brake line, so I'm left with the family van for pulling our 4 place. I called and the parking is on the lake, which means I'll get on to the lake, but doubt I'll get off lol. Hope to see you there.

My buddy is bringing his diesel suburban so we can always give ya a yank if you get stuck haha. Hope to see you there.

I got lucky and won two radar runs last weekend. I ran a 97.9 sat. and a 96.5 sun. I am going to lake miltona for the leaf valley speed rally tomorrow My sled is only running 8100 rpms so i will be trying a couple different clutch and gear combos Hopefully I can hit the triple digit mark

Best run was 90.7 mph guess I was a little disappointed but not the worst I guess. Video coming soon. Here's some of the SRXs that were there.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423339963.069193.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423339978.884524.jpg

I ran a 99.60 today at 8060 rpms I have to check power valves they might be bad it wont get to 8500

Couldn't hook up? Was very warm today so maybe that had something to do with it. 99 in 660'? thats hauling. I think both very respectable numbers considering the temp. We were 10 degrees warmer then the news said.

What kind of picks are you running, I tried a local 1000' radar run and wasn't very happy. My picks would tear threw the ice, couldn't stop spinning

YAMMIE GOD Are you willing to share your set up? Lol.... I run an 01.... I havent had much for luck... just need a good starting point for 1000 ft...I have the basics done, suspension is chained down etc.... Any help would be great. Thx u

Back