Mach z carb ??

Luke600r

Anybody running mach z carbs on there 700 or 780 ?? Have a couple questions. Can u use stock airbox what do u use for cables. What about intake boots. And jetting start point for a 780 viper with bender triples Thanks

Best to change throttle cam. Stock air box needs mod to use the doo air box boots. I have no Idea on jetting

I took rubber joint from 1995-96 vmax 600 and make the hole in airbox bigger so they fit. Works perfekt. The trottle cam has wrong ratio vs oem carb. You need to change or make a custom bracket. Its also mod with chokecable and tors,tps if you want to use that.

I took rubber joint from 1995-96 vmax 600 and make the hole in airbox bigger so they fit. Works perfekt. The trottle cam has wrong ratio vs oem carb. You need to change or make a custom bracket. Its also mod with chokecable and tors,tps if you want to use that.

Do u have and pics u could post. What did u use these carbs on. Viper or srx. Thanks

just take your carb rack and mark where the little lever is on the tps sensor at WOT, then remove sensor from the carb rack, zip tie or tape the sensor in a criss cross fashion to hold the lever in the spot marked and plug it in the sleds harness, the warning light will not blink then.

I made 3 dyno runs with the tps, 1 @ idle speed setting, 1 at midrange setting, 1 at WOT setting, there was zero differance in the output of the engine at wot on the dyno, it only controls the mid range timing for better fuel economy, no differance at topend power output.

just take your carb rack and mark where the little lever is on the tps sensor at WOT, then remove sensor from the carb rack, zip tie or tape the sensor in a criss cross fashion to hold the lever in the spot marked and plug it in the sleds harness, the warning light will not blink then.

I made 3 dyno runs with the tps, 1 @ idle speed setting, 1 at midrange setting, 1 at WOT setting, there was zero differance in the output of the engine at wot on the dyno, it only controls the mid range timing for better fuel economy, no differance at topend power output.

My 2002 SRX bogs at wide open throttle if the TPS wide open voltage is above @ 3.0 volts...it acts like it is over rich.

I'm trying to understand the bolded underline portion. I have the TPS removed but plugged in except the light still flashes. Taped the back of the sensor which slid onto the throttle shaft of the 33's but is now empty. It seems when I slide it on to the shaft of the 33's while running the light stops. Do I need to have a piece of the shaft in there for the sensor to reference in order for it to stop flashing?

Back