Heated hand warmers on a snoscoot

joejammer

Has anyone put heated hand warmers on a snoscoot? Would the the stator have enough output?

I just did and they work perfect! I have the electric start version, not sure if that is a big factor or not. I got the ones from snoscoot.com, the heat demon kit he sells (their are many diff heat demon kits). it has a 3 stage switch, low, off and high. very very easy to install and wire if you follow the note on the snoscoot.com site where he makes a note about the install. worked awesome and glad I did it. you can see pictures of my snoscoot on here that I just restored for my son. i also installed a remote kill switch from 3built. it was the best 80 bucks i ever spent. the peace of mind that comes with it knowing i can klill the engine on him from up to 250 feet away is amazing. it was great when i was teaching him how to ride. id kill it when i wanted to tell him something, then go over and explain to him, then allow him to start it up again etc... when he is older and refuses to come in at dinner time cause he is riding i will say "i don't think so buddy and kill it with the remote on him" hahah.

Back