Running the Phazer on a 50 degree day?

YooperWoods

Website
uptrailerandhitch.com
We're going to camp this weekend and there's still 2 - 3' of snow in the woods, plus we've got a small storm coming tomorrow that's supposed to bring 3 - 5" of fresh so we're considering bringing the sleds. My only concern is it's supposed to warm up to 50 degrees Saturday and I'm not sure about running the fan cooled phazer. We'll stay in the hills close to camp and can take frequent cool down breaks but I don't want to hurt the engine, especially with no way to monitor the temp. What do you guys think?

You will be fine as long as your fan is working good. It will seem like a dog because it will be very rich, but that will help cool the engine too. You can get an idea on how hot it is by feeling the output of the hood vent.

We ran it, no problems! Got 10" of snow thursday night so headed to camp friday and rode till dark. Rode all day saturday too and it was 57 degrees out. My summit ran very cool, under 120 all day. Lots of snow still but it was set up and hard and even the 10" of fresh turned to mashed potatoes pretty quick. Was nice to get one last ride and spend a weekend at camp though.

One of my cousins finer moments lol

Back