2002 Vmax 700 - Who's got one and what do you think of it?

SR433

I'm contemplating very hard on buying one, its got less than 2K on it and looks pretty much like new for its age. While I love my Phazer 500's I am thinking that having electric start and reverse would be something nice and easier on me as I get older. We have a 2001 Venture 500 that's been great but have never owned a triple trail sled and was hoping those of you who have one would be kind enough to share your experiences and history!
Thanks in advance - Greg

Love the 02 vmax's, post a picture if you buy it. If you don't buy it you could always send me the contact info on that vmax:wink:

Well I'm an owner! Thanks to everyone who replied, it helped make the choice easier and with more confidence. The problem is when we went to look at it the guy had also decided to sell his wife's 2006 Vector GT! They have kids who are getting old enough to ride on a two up and that's the route they're going. To make a long story short I guess my wife and I are both getting an up grade from our Phazers and I ended buying the Vmax, the Vector and a covered trailer! Both sleds are immaculate and very low miles compared to what I saw of others for sale. Never owned a 4 stroke so this will be all new territory for me, guess I'll be jumping between forums now! I'll post some pics once I get them home and out of the trailer. Thanks again, I think! LOL!

LOL! When we were there looking at the Vmax I told her if we got it the Vector would be hers, which is fine as I prefer the "smoke, smell and sound" of a two stroker! :2strokes:

Back