You Know What Blows My Belt

Fat, nasty neighbor chicks blow my belt(s)

I live in a big side by side duplex sharing a driveway that is probably 50' wide with each side having a separate 2 car garage.
The neighbor NEVER shovels her side of the driveway.....or what the plow leaves. Much easier for her to drive over my side, and into her garage. Then drag a mess over to my side unless I keep it clear.....Or shovel the sidewalk in front of her side.....or cut her side of the grass.....
I could deal with it if she was hot, but.....I live in Wisconsin, so.....YEA!!!

She also lets her cats out overnight in the summer.....IN THE CITY. One walks the fence between our back porches and jumps on my gas grill to get down caving in the lid.
It scratches at my doors trying to get in, and will growl and come after me and/or the kids if it's outside and we walk by. If I leave the small door in my garage open to help my Hockey equipment air, out then the other cat comes in, lay in, and pisses all over it.

Not only am I allergic to, but I hate cats in general. It's illegal to discharge a weapon in the city limits, so if anyone has any other ideas I'm all ears.

Golden malrin in some milk. It will take care of them within a couple steps. Or if you don't want to kill them live trap and take them to the humane society. I don't like killing cats but if the're being a problem and it calls for it so be it.

Looked into that a bit. Seems more like a fly bait than anything? But seems to work on coons. I read reports that dogs and cats won't touch it because it stinks but I'm willing to try anything. I'm definitely looking to not get caught but I want the problem gone. Nowadays they will take your birthday away from you if you sanction an animal. Any animal. For any reason.
Ugh.....Touchy-feely liberal sensibilities.....I have to laugh at how the humane society is begging donations to neuter and release stray cats and dogs now. Blows my mind.

Lure them into your car and then take them for a long ride and let them out. See if they can find their way home.

trap it and turn it in as a stray, or seeing that there is a trap out may give her enough of a kick in the *** when you tell her your trying to trap the wild cat that dented your grill.

On a side note: my buddy had his neighbor's cat coming over and walking across the hood of his brand new jeep at night. He grabbed it by the tail, swung it around a few times and flung it over the banking. Not sure what happened to puss, but he never saw it again.

Last edited:
^^^ This reminds me about something the blew my belt not long ago. Pamela Anderson and this other skip come into the province of Newfoundland and they had the nerve to try and buy out the seal industry with $1000000 (only about $170 for each sealer). One of the most regulated, and closely looked at industries and all she did was what all the rest of these protesters do. They come in uneducated on the subject and they go around waving signs of little fluffy pups about to get clubbed... Which DOES NOT and hasnt been done in years and years and was only done because it was a matter of survival back then. Please stop listening to the media with all their stereotypes and come over and see what this is really about!

I actually miss the good ole days when they neighborhood cats and dogs would end up at my house. I have an invisible fence so my dogs don't leave the property. Anyways, I bought a full auto paint ball gun.....when the neighbors walk their dogs now the dogs drag or at least try to drag the owner to the other side of the road! Northern neighbors weiner dog had to be LIT UP 4 times before he wouldn't come back!

"I could deal with it if she was hot, but.....I live in Wisconsin, so.....YEA!!!"

LMFAO!!!!!!! :)

iPhone using the dreaded Crapatalk

"I could deal with it if she was hot, but.....I live in Wisconsin, so.....YEA!!!"

LMFAO!!!!!!! :)

iPhone using the dreaded Crapatalk

Come on now gd23, that's not always the case. Don't paint a worse picture in everyone's head than it really is. People perceptions are hard enough to change. Plenty of good looking women in this state. And we have less fatties than many other states, and that figure has been getting better over the years as far as where we rank in the fatty scale by state.

You know what blows my belt..... gps systems....."turn left".....shortly after turning left...."recalculating....turn around when possible" dont yell at me for your navigation incompitence!!

Also having a brand new sled and no snow to ride it on!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Corn gas, although it blows my gaskets and crank more than my belt ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

You know what blows my belt, and for some reason never noticed this before today, when you take your positive lead off of your vehicle battery your clock resets but all of your station pre-sets stay there. WTF is that? Why can't they just make your clock work the same way the presets work? Is it really that hard?

I was honestly thinking i would see something about the 2015 lineup when i seen this thread active today

trap it and turn it in as a stray, or seeing that there is a trap out may give her enough of a kick in the *** when you tell her your trying to trap the wild cat that dented your grill.

On a side note: my buddy had his neighbor's cat coming over and walking across the hood of his brand new jeep at night. He grabbed it by the tail, swung it around a few times and flung it over the banking. Not sure what happened to puss, but he never saw it again.

That's just NASTY...............:brr

Back