That's it I'm putting..........

s fortuna said:
hey i may get the motorcycle out in the next hour the road is clear . some snow on the driveway . temp 41 and going up
yup i got more miles on the motorcycle this year than the sled :ban:

Maybe we can retrofit them with bogie wheels. Rollers in skis and we can run them with the ATV's this summer. We might have to beef up the cooling with a small cycle rad in front though.

bluemonster1 said:
I was out on the Red today..great riding and no one around..you should of come down..icy a lot to but at least got to ride about 106 km's today.

Going to try and go for a ride tomorrow. May venture out to the Sandilands if I can make trail along the ditchs. I have trailerd too much this year and just want to head out right out of my yard. The girlfriend hasnt been on the Venture yet so thought I would give it a shot with her following. There are some tracks but snow is sparse in some areas.Could be an interesting ride...lol.. When you heading out on the red again?

would like to take the SRX out tomorrow,,but not sure yet.The Red is the only place to ride..icy like Hell..but only placed.Ditch's are pure garbage.You won't like riding the ditch's at all..if you do..put on your cheapest or worn out carbides..I switched mine around on my SXR.

Was able to manage 185 miles today on the SRX, trails are pretty damn good in northern Maine aside from the traffic of other sleds.

Last edited:
bluemonster1 said:
.put on your cheapest or worn out carbides..I switched mine around on my SXR.

Going to give it a try today.. I just put brand new carbides on all the sleds and dont have any spares to switch..lol..

think I am going to take out the SRX also.Time is short and it may all melt in a few weeks.Got to go for it otherwise I'll be saying later..why didn't I go when there was even a little snow>>hope not to break down today..lol

How was the western conventional plow working for you? anyone here who can give some feedback on KFI and Warn snow plow? I'm also open to other recommendations.

Back