race srx 780

See you have solid alum motor mount you do all 4 or just the fronts? I made a front pair for mine run it across back yard and thought engine had a prob do to vibrations.

Yes, those are Jaws. When I had them on in the old sled I thought I had to cut holes in the belly pan for them but evidently I had the stingers in wrong because they all fit nicely out the stock exit now. :dunno:

haven't touched it in weeks. trying to get my trail sled sorted and I've got a Viper engine for someone else that I'm rebuilding right now. once those messes are out of the way I'll get back on it. My garage looks like a bomb went off in it right now. got 6 yamahas and all their parts in a 28x28 garage, not to mention all the junk that normally resides in here.

I'd like to do whatever I can to lighten it up. how about coolers. if I'm just racing and using a coolcart I wouldn't think I'd need all of them. still want it safe for 1000ft runs though
About the steel bumpers support, can anyone confirm if the vipers aluminum ones fit ?

Looks like my season is over before it started. We were heading out testing on Sunday for the February racing. Unfortunately I'm now heading to New York for work. Oh well, what's another year for this project. lol

No end in sight. I was supposed to go there 3 years ago with a friend of mine......he's still there. I ran the road for many years but wanted to stay home while my kids were young. One of our local contractors kept me busy the last 3 years but work dried up and got laid off yesterday. Made one phone call and had a job in 15 minutes, it's time to recharge the bank account anyways.

Wow, what's the job? I guess too bad, but congrats on getting the job so quickly

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

What a blast from the past, been awhile since I been around here. I had the first set of SRX race pipes that Jaws made back in 1998, completely hand built, no formed sections, Greg had my sled and complete race engine to develop the pipes, my improver spun at 10200. It faired well on the grass against 700 Mach1 improvers coming out of Iantomasi's back in the day, man I miss those days :)

My pipes went to a guy in Peterborough and I would love to buy them back if anybody has a line on them lol.

Cheers
Yamatech aka M.E.T

I had Greg make those pipes back in the day for my 700 improver, they worked ok and spun at 10200

Back