PV repair thread - I cannot locate.

Mac

I have been searching for a thread about power valve repair. The thread had pictures using SS brake line and looked like a great power valve DIY repair project.

Yes that's it. Thanks Drew. I spent an hour using the search. Jersey Joe are you reading this???

The last post has been a year ago...anybody know if Mr Vipers still do repairs?

ya, I can still do them. I have a week turn around time on them and I understand that with the spotty and lack of snow that doesn't work for someone wanting to ride but that's what it is. If I get the valves on a Monday they will be back in the mail by Saturday, but I cant do them quicker due to having other work here that's done in the order its received.
So if your needing it quicker then that youd be better to buy a used one or new valve and go ride, you can always send them in when done for the year and get them done, they will never pull thru again. The cost is $125 for all 3 and that includes the usps priority mail return shipping. Canada is $140 due to increased shipping charges.

ya, I can still do them. I have a week turn around time on them and I understand that with the spotty and lack of snow that doesn't work for someone wanting to ride but that's what it is. If I get the valves on a Monday they will be back in the mail by Saturday, but I cant do them quicker due to having other work here that's done in the order its received.
So if your needing it quicker then that youd be better to buy a used one or new valve and go ride, you can always send them in when done for the year and get them done, they will never pull thru again. The cost is $125 for all 3 and that includes the usps priority mail return shipping. Canada is $140 due to increased shipping charges.

Did you get my PM? I've decided to send it out since I still have other work to do on the machine, but I need more info on the process like where to send the parts to.

Back