xenon bulb differences

I can tell you from experience that the blue hue bulbs have a definitive "line" where the light meets the dark trail. (if that makes sense) The white lights fade into the darkness like a standard halogen. I personally did not like the blue bulb that my buddy had in his srx. He took it out after one ride because watching the leading end of the headlight (the line I spoke of) while he was riding, made him sick to his stomac.

I prefer the yellow or gold output.

I like the yellow too. They're WAY WAAAAY easier on the eyes. All of our eyes have a much easier time processing the yellowish light than that of the annoying blueish spectrum lights. Zero eye strain.
If used in a snowmobile, subtle differences are easier to distinguish in the snow.
For all of my yellow spectrum lights, I go with MTEC. This supplier has a lifetime replacements. I'll get a picture of the Jeep & Sonoma today with them on.
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/380437808770

Last edited:
yeah i thought the same thing... the 300w is already blinding, i think im just going to give the 12$ ones in the link i posted a try. this is more of an experiment that anything.

Back