Please help!!!

Kodman

I have a 2001 Yamaha mountian max 700 and my sled seams to be running on like 2.25 cylinders, I have checked compression and I have 120 on all three, I put new coils, new plug caps, new plugs, new exhaust gaskets, I have tested all the motor gaslets and seals, I have checked spark with a inline spark tester and cylinder closest to the clutch sparks really good, cylinder two looks good but alittle weaker than 1 and cylinder 3 is very weak, I looked on the cylinders and there were no scores or anything I am at a loss and have no idea Wat left to do

Try cleaning your flywheel, remove it, first. Specifically the inside, I used navel jelly and cleaned the rust out with that, than put it back on. If that doesn't help you'll need to test your stator, it might be getting weak.

So an update here I made some carb adjustments according to my dealer, and it helped a lot but I am still ha ring the cylinder closest to the exhaust not running right, I tested the output of my stator at the headlight plug and I had 12 volts

Back