Phazer skid in viper?

Sxviperrules99

Anyone know if I could put a 2007 yamaha phazer skid in my viper? Also, could I use the track from a phazer? Pretty sure they are 14 inches... I didn't know if it would fit a tunnel meant for a 15 inch track?

The track would fit (depending drivers), the suspension will be too narrow. Maybe some spacers like the M10 use to make up the width would work..................SRXtreme

The track would fit (depending drivers), the suspension will be too narrow. Maybe some spacers like the M10 use to make up the width would work..................SRXtreme

When you say depending drivers do you mean as in a different pitch or just the fact that they might have to be moved along the driveshaft so that they sit along the windows correctly?

good luck,,,,,,
doo skid will fit ...........yes,, you can, get measurements from dooner sleed...... you can do it with any skid........

Last edited:
When you say depending drivers do you mean as in a different pitch or just the fact that they might have to be moved along the driveshaft so that they sit along the windows correctly?

Yes just the pitch. Looks like they are 2.52 same as your should be. The spacing should be the same, as all they do is trim the edge of the track to make it narrower..............SRXtreme

Yes just the pitch. Looks like they are 2.52 same as your should be. The spacing should be the same, as all they do is trim the edge of the track to make it narrower..............SRXtreme

I have a phazer already so I'll be ok to just take the measurements that I have right? I'm assuming I just measure from the front drive shaft to the first mounting bracket and then see where the rear lines up?
Thanks for the help,

Also, if anyone is familiar with phazer, they know that the tunnel is wider longer on the sides where ones feet go but it diagnols back towards the bumper as seen in the picture. Because the skids mounting wholes line up past the long part in the tunnel, there is a small sway pivot arm that extends out to the mounting hole. I could just remove that for my viper as it is not necessary right?Snapchat-7477044264392108967.jpg

That looks like a torque link. You need that. Just measure the width of the top arms front and rear The need to be the same width as your viper skid. As far as locating it, just measure from the centerline of axle to each hole back on the Phazer. Your stock front mounting hole should be pretty close....................SRXtreme

Back