Need some serious advice with 94 vmax 600

vmax600isbeat

Ok ive had this 1994 yamaha vmax 600 for like 4 years and put many parts in it to keep it running good and it has been. Well the other day i brought it to the shop to get my clutch alligned cause i put it off last season and broke some belts. So anyways im riding it home from the shop and coming down a hill i hit a rock under the snow more towards my left side and stopped me dead. Well i pull it out and start it and ride home and could feel the steering was alot harder so i was creeping down these bumpy trails and made it home and then i was riding it around and it would start to rev out and not go anywhere like the belt was slipping so i popped the hood and i could pull the belt off way too easy and i was real tight and alligned before so i know the motor must of moved or something. Now heres the questing my sled is at the shop now and im most likely not gonna have them fix it so if i got a real small belt from a different sled and put it on there am i good to go or am i messing alot of stuff up doing that. I dont think the motor moves back in forth its just bent. But sometimes the belt feels almost tight enough on there and the clutches are working fine. What should i do im mainly concerned if i can drive the sled home from the shop and around a little until i fix it. Help appreciated.

must have bent the frame when you hit the rock. Call up the old insurance company, tell them to make a pickup

sounds like you bent the bulk head real good might wont to find a used one

Back