Srx 700

An extra set of hand will help but it is certainly doable by yourself.Once you get the skid back inside the track,no easy task,you'll be lifting a pulling the track and sled to get enough slack to get the front holes to line up.Once that's done do the rear holes next,just make sure that the centre arm is oriented right with the FRA adjuster facing down.I've bolted everything all back in and had to take the bolts back out because the bracket was upside down.Once you have the front and rear bolted up the centre should almost fall right into place.A couple of tips to make install easier too is make sure the track tension adjusters are at full slack and use a bungee cord to hold the axle pulled in to give you a bit less skid length to have to wrestle with,and make sure the bolts on the transfer rods are well loosened up.The ones I mean are the ones that hold the coupler spacer on the bottom up tight,they're a 12mm bolt.

Front bolts first. Ratchet strap(compress) the front spring.makes it easier to get in. Rear axle all the way in. Get back of sled up pretty high. Use floor jack to raise/lower skid/track.

Put the machine on its side. pull the track perpendicular to the machine. The skid drops right in. Get the two front bolts started roll the machine back over put in the other 4 bolts starting at the rear raising the machine up and down as needed. If it takes more then 10 minutes step back think and try again. Dont over think it. Use the FORCE if that doesnt work

Buy your buddy a case of beer and get him to do it

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

Got it back in thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Back