99 Srx 700 Fuel/Air mixture Adjusters

Yamahaman1123

Hi there, im trying to tune my SRX to specs as right now it idles about 2000rpms at stock carb specs. Im wondering who makes the adjusters you can buy that fit under the carb while its installed on the sled. What should my idle be? I haven't set my power valves up yet could that be a issue with my idle? As soon as i put 1/4 choke on it runs fine so i just need to richen it a bit but its a pain to take the carbs off every time.

Hi there, im trying to tune my SRX to specs as right now it idles about 2000rpms at stock carb specs. Im wondering who makes the adjusters you can buy that fit under the carb while its installed on the sled. What should my idle be? I haven't set my power valves up yet could that be a issue with my idle? As soon as i put 1/4 choke on it runs fine so i just need to richen it a bit but its a pain to take the carbs off every time.

Sounds like your carbs need a thorough cleaning as a high idle could indicate partially blocked pilot jets.
Northern Lites made the best remote fuel screw adjusters but they are long out of business.
Bender also used to sell a type of remote fuel screw adjusters but I don't think they are available anymore...you could check with them.

Back