SRX and warmer weather - full edit

daddyrat

Rode with my brother and old friend. The trails held up for our ride even though they took a beating with the warm weather. All the snow is gone now here at home. My buddy tumbled off towards the end of the video.

https://youtu.be/bm1Psfsk8C0

Good thing you 3 were not following each other so close!!! Not much time to react!?

Probably right, a video can be like an optical illusion though. A 4 hour ride that is trimmed to 3 minutes can easily be edited to look many different ways. I chose to try to make it more exciting, but we are really just old guys on old sleds. Thanks!

Nice video. Where were the trails you were riding? Going to Cadillac this weekend and getting nervous with the weather.

Nice video. Where were the trails you were riding? Going to Cadillac this weekend and getting nervous with the weather.

We were riding south of Houghton Lake. Cadillac always has more snow than this area because it is north west and gets "lake effect". Watch the trail reports and accuweather, good luck!

We were riding south of Houghton Lake. Cadillac always has more snow than this area because it is north west and gets "lake effect". Watch the trail reports and accuweather, good luck!
Thanks. I have been watching the reports and that is why I am nervous. lol

Back