what does the rate and total force have for an affect on clutching?

I have never ventured to Pittsburg out of fear I wouldn't have a clue where I was going. This year might have to be the year though.

its harder to find your way around when you dont know the area,but bring a trail map, and you should be good, or you could ride with me and my buddies.im not totally familiar with all the trails in pittsburg,but i do know my way around pretty good.we are getting rain right now, but it aint over till the fat lady sings!!!praying for more snow in march!!!

You do realize you just kicked everybody here in the nuts.
im sure that there are many of you who have tried, and experimented with all sorts of gearing and clutching combos with good results.im sure that lots of guys on here allready know what works the best in certain setups, on certain sleds.why is it like pulling teeth to get this information from these guys?mr viper has been very helpful to me many times with his knowledge, and that is much appreciated every time that he does help!!!i also help others with all the info that i get from here, and other guys too.we are all in this together, us yamaha guys need to stick together!!!with that being said, i hope to hear from more members with there expertise when i ask questions.after all, im just trying to get our yamahas to smoke the competition!!!

its harder to find your way around when you dont know the area,but bring a trail map, and you should be good, or you could ride with me and my buddies.im not totally familiar with all the trails in pittsburg,but i do know my way around pretty good.we are getting rain right now, but it aint over till the fat lady sings!!!praying for more snow in march!!!

I just got home for my 2 weeks off from tug boating tonight. I feel like this time home might be my shot to ride this winter if March doesn't turn things around for us. It's not over until we head out and lock th gates on April 15th but I think this year it will be more of an afterthought than closing them down because the calendar says we have to.

ill keep checking the pittsburg trail report,and ill let you know when we plan a ride if your interested.im not giving up yet.

according to the weather, its gonna sleet, then turn to snow on wed.i wanna wait til it snows, and they groom.its gonna be a high of 20 on friday,sleds should run good.

Hello to all,,I am New to this site and trying to learn a lot about a MM700 motor I am using in my project,,Could someone tell me what the AAEN book stands for and where I can find one,,clutching is a big part of my project,,Thanks

Hello to all,,I am New to this site and trying to learn a lot about a MM700 motor I am using in my project,,Could someone tell me what the AAEN book stands for and where I can find one,,clutching is a big part of my project,,Thanks

I bought mine from either ebay or amazon. Think it was from ebay but not totally sure.

olav aaen was the master of clutching,he also wrote a book about carbs too.it takes some time to understand clutching, but well worth the time. its the best way to get your sled to perform without engine mods.most clutches are not even close to what you can get out of them.burry your face in the book, and use the knowledge to your advantage!!!

Back