viper body lean

maybz

i picked up an 02 viper er, and i do know that it has taken a hard roll. The sled is leaning toards the right side. They had put aftermarket trailing arms on it and had the right shock spring wound way up. After adjusting the camber, radius rods, toe, shock springs, to spec, it is alot better.

Would it be possible that the pivot arm, where the trailing arm mount to frame could be bent as well. After measuring there is a 3/4 inch difference between both sides at the pivots, tunnel is straight, and after having it out yesterday it trails stright as an arrow. The lean just really irritates me!!!

Any comments or help is always apreciated. thanks in advance

in my exsperiance with my own viper the front shocks will cause the lean adjusting them can fix the lean thats what i did with mine and mine has never been wrecked

just pulled the bolt out that connects pivot to the trailing arm. it is stripped, there was a 1/2 " gap betweern the arm to threads in pivot arm. i will try to retap it, and with a new bolt. if not pivot arm bracket will need to be replaced and that will be a pain

Back