Track alignment

Yes but usually slight. If you have a serious fishtailing issue I would look further. Check out the sled on a clean flat surface. Think of it as a 3 legged stool - skis, front of skid and rear of skid. Check to see if all three points seem to have weight on them. Then check your ski alignment and contact point of the carbides. Next your spindle camber. As you go through it keep you eyes open for damage such as the W arm, radius rods, spindle splines, tie-rods, etc.

Is it worse under acceleration or deceleration?

Take some pictures and post, maybe we can see something.

Thanks for the input. I aligned the frt skis, set camber, toe out, adjusted frt shocks. Adjusted skid shocks so I had aprox 50% on the rods. I notice the issue mainly on hard pack trails at higher speeds. I do have a darting issue at slower speeds but is minimal above 40. That is when the rear starts to have a fishtail feel. It is hard to run much over 50-60 do to the back end feels like it wants to come around. I am planning on pulling the skid for inspection this weekend if there is no way the track can cause this. I raised the rear of the sled and ran it and the track shifted most of the way to one side, put it in reverse and the track went to the other side. Figured I would adjust it first, but have no way to test it out until I get back on the trails.

Back