Piped 136 viper HH setup

Youllbe2nd

Looking for some recommendations for a heavy hitter initial setup. This is a trail sled through and through. The HH weights i have a 48 grams. Here's some info.

- SLP pipes and trail ported
- 136 track studded 1" lug
- 200 pound rider
- 8 tooth drivers
- 24 top 38 bottom

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

I've done alot of searching here. Seems guys run the heel empty and a straight helix with these?

Oh and CPR pipes, trail ported as well, 9100 to 9200 rpm
Awesome thanks. I'm trying for 9000rpm so I might try this maybe with a lighter spring. I have a few springs here. I can't afford the fett bros spring with shipping and exchange it would cost a fortune. I just bought a replacement hardware kit from TPI and had it shipped up here. It cost me 98$ if you can beleive it. I have a green secondary spring. I've been looking for a used 50/40 but no luck...thanks for the setup mate [emoji4]

I can send journeyman this way too, he's been on the 4 stroke side lately. He had a setup very different than mine that worked well too. I don't remember it but I'll see if I can get him to post it up

I can send journeyman this way too, he's been on the 4 stroke side lately. He had a setup very different than mine that worked well too. I don't remember it but I'll see if I can get him to post it up
Thanks again. His might be the straight helix one that I found...

journeyman

01-19-2008, 11:22 PM

Here is what I ran when I had the CPR pipes on: (48gm. base)
* Nothing in the heel hole (empty)
*3/8 steel bolt w/ thick steel washer in MID hole
* TIP hole emptySILVER sec. spring @ 70deg. (6-1)
I used the HH black primary spring and stock helix. (stock rollers)
Keep in mind this is for about 9100 rpm. The Bender pipes run lower around 8500. The Red sec. spring is way too soft for pipes. You will need the Silver spring. Multi helixes don't work good for trails with the HH's..........maybe drag racing where you don't need the backshift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably have a used spare 150/300 spring if you don't get what you have to work. cheap
Ya staggs that would be great.

I have w/w/w, a y/w/y, a maxx orange and a heelclicker red. I have some 1mm shims too. I'll definitely take that spring though and if you have a silver secondary spring you want to get rid of let me know. I only have red and green here. ll send you a PM with my info.

Back