Canadian parts guys

Youllbe2nd

Where are the Canadian parts guys? I'm always looking for viper and srx performance parts but simply can't afford the exchange rate and shipping right now. It would be great to know someone up here selling parts.

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

I should start parting sleds there's no one up here. Everyone has gone 4 stroke. There's one guy in my area and he charges more than the dealer haha he's a meat head. Not sure how he makes any money.

Bender racing in Zurich Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any idea if they sell any used aftermarket stuff?

So far the TY classifieds is the best resource I've found for used performance parts. In most cases I'm paying 20-30$ for shipping small parts. Forget something big like a seat or trailing arm. Or a motor...it likely wouldn't be worth it after shipping....but we are losing 30 cents on the dollar. It's horrendous!

There's a guy here in NB that parts out sleds but as far as performance stuff that might be on the sleds he parts out,any of that kind of thing usually sells right away.What are you looking for in the line of performance goodies?I have a set of V Force 3's out of my SRX that are in great shape.I can send pics if your interested.

Total rec is just crazy prices. Like an sc10 skid from 10-15 years ago he wants like 450-500$. Forget it. My buddy bought one for his vmax and the shocks were wrecked on it. The guy in there is slimy and his mechanic I talked to before is a total mouth piece. I guess it's asking far too much to get good service and fair prices. When I ask for Canadian parts guys I am asking for possibly a TY member with a good reputation for quality parts and service. Decent prices would be nice!

Sorry but your not going to get parts for free. Check the classifieds section below.

You didn't mention you were looking for parts from someone on here. I gave you a couple of places to look. All kinds of guys selling parts on kijiji, just need to search and then go look at the parts if you're close enough. Every suspension I've ever called about has been in that $400 range so not that over priced if that is what your buddy paid for one. Depends how bad you need it I guess.

I've never had a problem with total rec. Curious thou, So when your buddy got that screwed suspension from them did he get his money back or get it exchanged without a problem?

Good luck

Last edited:
Well I'm not looking for free parts...although that would be sweet haha. I haven't had great luck with kijiji but I have definetly found some good deals in the past. I have found sc10 skids on there for 250-300$. I just bought a complete sled for 600$. 2000 formula 600 deluxe. Needed bored out and pistons. Which cost me 340 at OCS <--- (great guys). Good deal the sled is awesome. The deals are out there but I suppose your right, just need to search like crazy. There's so many great parts guys on TY but almost all in the US which is tough right now.

As for the total rec thing...I didn't start this thread to bad mouth them and my post was harsh. I have been out there 5 or 6 times and only once bought a part. I found the prices to be high. It was the wrong part...they replaced it no big deal. I can clarify my buddy's story and find out what the end result was. Can't remember all the details at the moment but I know he won't be going back there. I used to deal with Indy Salvage for Polaris stuff up in parry sound and they have always been great too but haven't been up there in a few years since I switched to the Yamaha.

Fourbarrel how much for the reeds I might know a guy.

I'm looking for good contacts for parts guys here in canada eh!

Of course you will find better deals from a original owner compared to TR.He has to buy the sled, pay someone to take it apart in his heated shop than stock it on his shelves that he built.

Back