Want to setup my SRX to run on Asphalt

Cwagner100

So I've been watching guys race Sleds on asphalt for years and I want to give it a try.
How do I set up the rear suspension? More what I mean is where do I place the extra wheels and what
wheels do I use? If somebody who races could snap a picture of their stock rear suspension setup for
asphalt that would help a ton. Any help or tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

If your using a 15 wide track and a stock skid. We just pulled the sliders off and ran it. No extra wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I find a 121 by 15 track? All I see is 10.625 listed on camoplasts website.

i am going to a 10.6 by 121 next year. the 15'' are no longer available. i have a good friend who has a brand new one. this won,t be cheap for ya with shiping. i have a good used 15'', that would give ya a season, but again the shipping would kill ya 3:16x (yammie tony)

Tony what would you want for the used one? I have family in Canadaigua NY that could run up and grab it from you. Let me know.

-Chris

Sounds good to me. PM me your contact info and we'll go from there. Any skis for sale or know where a good place to get a pair from?

Tony let me know if you'll be around next weekend. Leaving Friday afternoon and I'll be in Canandaigua until Sunday afternoon.

Thanks!
-Chris

Back