Srx 835

Srx007

Hey, was poking around the web and found an Srx 835 engine, case ported, and components like bender bb pipes, custom CDI, primary, pv's, pretty much everything to swap out the 700 and drop the 835 in. Now the guy claims the 835 was buy Justin Fuller and since I dont know much about the 835, what woukd I be looking for so I know it would be an 835. Also was wondering if it would using the original CDI fromy 2000 be OK. I dont know what RPM the BB pipes from bender work best at. Any help is great thx. Oh and mostly ride lakes and now possibly dragging.

these are great motors. alot of hp. you would have to do some measureing to make sure your getting a 835. first measure pistons and clys. as farr as your 2000 cdi, that will work only if this has a 2000 wiring harness. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Should have BR (serial #) BB stamped on cylinders, but, as Yammiegod stated, you should measure/inspect yourself! My BB is in a 2000 SRX, stock ignition, no issues.

take a cyl and measure the inside diameter of it with calipers. let me know what you measure. the pistons will be wiseco. this sounds like a good package. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Back