Rolform racing

00sxrjoe

Can anyone tell me about rolform racing? I have a set of jugs done by them any spec on hp? They are for sx 700. Did they do a boost hole in the pistons? Any help would be great

They are no longer in business, I'm assuming you knew that though. You can call Hauck, they bought all of there stock and tooling. Pat Hauck knows a lot about Rolform, I'm pretty sure they were building stuff for Hauck.
The motor I have from Rolform was a 760 kit, and it did have the boost holes in piston. They used Wiseco pistons from Hauck.

Works for me. So they where not a fly by night company. The port work looks good some make few ponys

I have a viper ported by them. They did enlarge the holes in the intake side of my pistons some. I was asking them about it before they did my porting. I am not sure they were going to do it before I mentioned it. I did make it clear to them that my primary concern was to maintain reliability. They had a pretty extensive machine shop. I am pretty sure that sled performance was a secondary business for them. As far as I am concerned I think they did quality work. Not sure if this helped.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

they made the venom heads and the aluminum water rails for hauck. I worked on a couple of the 780 srx kits they had, they had some decent work. I have never seen a set of sxr cylinders from them.

I have a set if like to see them. There are little different from what you did for me.

They made quite a few aftermarket parts for Yamaha's venom heads reed spacers transfer rods. Did motor work to. Porting. Big bores. Case porting. I think they also cut helix's. they were based outta IL. Believe 2 brothers owned the company think one of them got sick(may have passed) is y they closed the doors. IMO they did good work. Had a sx back in the day they ported that ripped. I've ran there venom heads with no issue. I currently have a improved stock srx that they did the motor in and that makes great power also

Yup, they were in Winnebago, but are no longer in business.had them do a top end and mild port job on my 02 Viper. They made all of the above mentioned items as well as Haucks roller secondary ( had 2 of them) and Haucks 4 arm primary. Great guys to deal with, just couldn't keep their small shop afloat in the early 2000's economy.

Had my porting done in "06" pretty sure one of them got sick or might have even passed like Luke said above.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back