2004 Vipers w/slp triples Jetting.

2001SRX=Fast

Hey guys
Its been a number of years since i have been on here since moving over to the 4stroke side..... but now i am back with a 2004 viper s with pipes.
my question is i picked up this sled with slp pipes and a tempaflow installed. I am wondering if i should pull out the tempaflow and jet it for my area????
Also where should this thing rev at wot??? 8800?
Thanks in advance.

Hey guys
Its been a number of years since i have been on here since moving over to the 4stroke side..... but now i am back with a 2004 viper s with pipes.
my question is i picked up this sled with slp pipes and a tempaflow installed. I am wondering if i should pull out the tempaflow and jet it for my area????
Also where should this thing rev at wot??? 8800?
Thanks in advance.

I thought there was problems with the Tempflo, I would jet for the pipes and I thought those pipes were like 8400 to 8600... but maybe someone else will remember better.

slp pipes run at 8800-9000rpm. I would personally jet for the temps you ride and leave it alone, the tempa flow is a neat device but I have fixed many engines because of them leaning out the fuel flow when warm and burning the front of the piston crown off. if you go to slp website they still have all the instructions and jetting/clutching charts on there for the slp viper pipes, they are good specs. pay attention to the needle settings as they differ for use with different fuels used.

Back