HELP 01 srx with 128'' skid upgrade now need to raise front of sled .....HELP!!!

gmbroofingltd

I have a 01 srx with a 128 skid upgrade. now I need to raise the front of the sled I would say a few inches either with a new longer shock,brakets,different skis..... would anyone have any experience with this kind of upgrades? tnx

You can flip the front shock brackets to gain about an inch of height. Best is to put a viper front end on. Trailing arm tubes are longer. Then with shocks you also gain travel not just height.

I have heard of ppl doing that but usualy it would be with the sc-10 skid. I forgot to mention that its a skid from a 05 or 06 rs vector. because the vector skid raises the rear end a certain height should I try to match the front ride height of it also? meaning if the bottom of the ''belly pan'' of the vector's sits lets say 2'' higher than the srx should I try to lift the srx to the same ride height as a vector for best performance??

I'm in the process of doing just this very Mod
I've got an M20 airwave as a rear.
Just put Cromealloy trailing arms that were meant for a viper. The spindles are 1.5 inches longer. New shocks are on the way Chose Akel's That will raise the front end and help with travel. Sled is in the shop. I'll post picks when I get it back next week.

Back