00 SRX 700 Clutching

I have over the years had different clutch kits from them, he changes the weights in the kits so you don't get the same thing if he finds something he liked better. That kit would of had the 89a10 weights in it when I worked with it last on a customers srx. I used the adjustable weights and didn't care for the shift curve very much on those.
If you go to the tech pages here theres all kinds of set ups listed in the pages. You can build your own kit for about half the cost and its the same thing, its up to you, theres some very good set ups in the pages right here.

I second that. Way cheaper to put together a setup than to buy a "kit". You need to know what you want out of it and even then there will be different approaches as how to get that. My experience has been there are guys here that can all get you where you want to end up even though they may not agree on the route. The old "more than one way to skin a cat" saying. Well who knew? It applies to clutching as well, haha. First step is get a realistic expectation of what you want from your clutch setup

Back