Srx won't move under load

Master_o_69

So I have worked on this sled all summer and have just finally taken it out of the garage across my lawn to move it to my shed, anyhow it runs good idles fine but for some reason when the clutch engages at 4000rpm the sled won't want to move until around 6000rpm but then I can smell Burning belt, when I put the sled up on a jack and turn the track it moves free and dosent feel jammed up but it seems when weight is added to the sled it jams, the clutches are in good shape and the chaincase seems to be fine at this point I'm not sure what my problem could be, I should also mention the skid is extended to a 136 and has a 1 1/4 " track

Any input would be great
Thanks, Antonio

Hmmmmm, the track spins freely by hand. Does it still have the front heat exchanger protectors? 1 1/4 tracks usually rub there. Most will notch the track for clearance or some remove the protectors altogether if they're not studding.

Hmmmmm, the track spins freely by hand. Does it still have the front heat exchanger protectors? 1 1/4 tracks usually rub there. Most will notch the track for clearance or some remove the protectors altogether if they're not studding.

There not there I checked to make sure the lugs were clearing the front exchanger properly and it seems to have plenty of clearance

Do you have new carbides on the skis? I just put duel carbides on my wife's and when I hit dirt or concrete it wants to stop dead. It takes a bit more throttle to get it acrossed the dirt.

Do you have new carbides on the skis? I just put duel carbides on my wife's and when I hit dirt or concrete it wants to stop dead. It takes a bit more throttle to get it acrossed the dirt.[/itnhs filial

It has dual carbides I was thinking it could just be because of lack of snow and how heavy the front end is

Back