O2 sx viper 700 40-10 heel clicker set up?

Hollywood77h

Hey guys. I'm new to the site. I'm sure this has been posted before and apologize in advance. I have 02 sx viper 700 that is stock with just a trail can on it. Was going to replace the clutch springs and rollers ect... But I want to put a 40-10 heel clicker set up on it and was wondering what all I would need to get? The sled has a brand new top end put on it and sled has a little over 7,000 miles on it. Can I use the stock size rollers or do I need the bigger rollers other then the stock size? Thanks for all your help and input I really appreciate it.

you can use the stock rollers but if your replacing them you get a little nicer shift curve from the 15.6mm rollers from a srx. you need a aftermarket helix like 48/36.

Thank you mr viper. Is there a brand of helix you prefer? And are these heel clicker set ups found used often or is it better to buy new? Thanks again!

and I forgot to add this would be for pretty aggressive trail riding and some open field runs between the tight twisty trails if it even matters.

I use Dalton helix seem to be the most consistant for me. You might find them used just a matter if you can get lucky, but then you also don't know how many miles on them and the spring. I would just buy new and you know what ya got. run the red primary spring with kit. You can reuse the stock red dot sec spring out of the viper.

this will be the single biggest improvement you can make to a single pipe viper!

when you get all the stuff report back and can help you set it up.

Back