Ypvs light blinking at wide open?

yamahaviper

Ok so I have an 04 viper s that I've owned for 7 years has 8700miles on it love my sled bUT it started flashing the engine code for the power valves I removed them none were stuck and all were attached to the cables. So I did the servo test by idling the motor down below 900 rmp and the servo does move about an 1nch so it seems like everything checks out so I took it out again wide open run when I hit around 100mph the 7 blinking lights come on again what am I missing

Ok so I have an 04 viper s that I've owned for 7 years has 8700miles on it love my sled bUT it started flashing the engine code for the power valves I removed them none were stuck and all were attached to the cables. So I did the servo test by idling the motor down below 900 rmp and the servo does move about an 1nch so it seems like everything checks out so I took it out again wide open run when I hit around 100mph the 7 blinking lights come on again what am I missing[/QUote

Are they adjusted properly

Last edited:
Well the dealer was the last one to set them 2 years ago and I rode it twice since then and the don't think the cables are to tight and yes I'm going to take a servo off my buddies viper and try. One more question the harness that I'm suppose to put a 12v battery on to get the servo to move has two red wires and one black where does the positive and negative wires go

Ok guys got it fixed surprise surprise Mr viper was right again lol the dealer had the cables adjusted to tight

Back