SRX help

wiem79

Recently bought a 2001 srx . Looking for front heat exchanger. Also what can is better bender or MBRP. Also it came with some roller secondary . Should I use this or buy a stock secondary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

You'll get lots of replies on cans,most will tell you that the stock one makes more power regardless of what the ads tell you,and they're right.BUT that being said I have an MBRP can on my '98 and it sounds nice,but I've also heard a Bender can on an '01 and they sound really nice too.I'd almost go with a Bender is your really set on one.

The roller secondary I'd leave,especially if it's all setup for that sled.I don't have one,would like to try one but.....,anyway they upshift and backshift so much smoother and quicker than a button secondary.

Recently bought a 2001 srx . Looking for front heat exchanger. Also what can is better bender or MBRP. Also it came with some roller secondary . Should I use this or buy a stock secondary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cans are just for noise.

the roller secondary clutch is a great item if you ride a lot of tight and twisty trails and really improves the backshift and upshift, makes the sled rev up like a dirtbike in the woods. They are not the go to thing if you run wide open lakes or topend as you have to run a good amount of rear spring pressure to hang onto the belt from reduced friction with rollers on helix ramps.

so base your decision on what type of riding you do.

Back