Cats Suck

Seem like one happy blue fellow... Not sure about that cat though !
I´ve have few friends who ride cats. That sticker would look cool on my Vmax4.

Great ! :WayCool:

Ike

It was on there when I got the sled. And I rode with a bunch of old people. I dont think they had much respect for it.. They might suck. but I would sure love me som M7 with a 141" under it.

kixx007 said:
It was on there when I got the sled. And I rode with a bunch of old people. I dont think they had much respect for it.. They might suck. but I would sure love me som M7 with a 141" under it.

Yeah I get alot of people talking about it when I'm parked behind them to get gas. Kind of funny! Just had bad experinces with cats in the past.

srxxx86 said:
lol, what are you gonna do when an f7 rips past you?

I bet he waits a few seconds, then does the polite thing and stops to ask if the guy wants a ride. would tow it, but dont want to scratch that sweet blue sled ;) lol!

The only thing i see with those stickers is you'll get some a$$hole rider who will come out of a bar or something see that sticker get all pissed off and punch your hood or something because of that sticker its sad people cant take alittle humor.

aint that the truth.. notice the piss on polaris decal....

Attachments

• Sled 006.jpg
    Sled 006.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 14
ya it was my sled prior to the srx. the kid talked about doing it around school. Hooked a rope around my back bumper, other end to his ski, took off, twisting the ski and shit. bent it all to hell. needless to say he wont be messin with my sled anymore

Back