Identify these Triple Pipes

pete_man26

Hey all,

So the guy I've been talking to is telling me these are bender big bore pipes, but I think they are just bender triple pipes for a viper. I even asked Justin Fuller and he told me they won't fit in a SRX which I believe him. I just want to be 100% sure they are not the pipes I'm looking for.

Whats your opinions?20160202_193537.jpg20160202_193558.jpg20160202_193612.jpg

they won,t fit the srx, but i have to tell ya, and look i ain't gonna guarantee it but i don,t think those are bender trail pipes. 3;16x (yammie tony)

Definitely not Bender BB pipes for an SRX. Here is a picture of what they look like. Good luck with the search. IMG_0960.jpg

Thanks woody! That was going to be my next question! Want to sell me yours? I see your in NW Ontario, close to me!

Haha. No Sir. Bender still makes them according to their website. Not cheap, but definitely nice pipes. These were brand new this fall.

Found a set, not saying where or who to make sure I get them. lol barely used, like new, all hardware, mounting plate for belly pan springs and all. Now if my father in law would answer his phone I could get them picked up tomorrow or Friday!

Back