01 SRX Adding an M10 Questions

kunomofo

I have an 01 SRX w 5800 miles (pic in avatar) - I am having an M10 installed next week.

What do I need to know about this set up? I have an M10 on my 02 Viper but have really only adjusted it for weight (I got so my wife would have a better ride :-)

But this is my ride - so what can I do (should I do) to get the most out of the sled adding the M10?

Thank you!

Definitly shave the transfer blocks down. They ride nice but have virtually no weight transfer.

You could also look into ways to compensate the front height, I used viper spindles and steering arm with a piece of tube tacked to the ski saddle. Gained about 1 1/4". Others speak of flipping front shock mounts I have not done that one myself.

Definitly shave the transfer blocks down. They ride nice but have virtually no weight transfer.

more explanation please???? I too hae an m10 and it rides very well although id like a bit more transfer. I wanna try the stock skid on it as I have one and haven't rode an srx stock but no one has been able to help me as to whether or not I can reinstall the stock skid? what im not sure on is if the rear hole in the tunnel is modified to install the m10 or if a new hole is made? if its a new hole I can just drill out all the rivets for the m10 stuff and reinstall the stock skid.

for the op...I too have heard of swapping left to right and flipping front shock brackets, have also heard of using I believe viper steering arms and longer shocks to raise the front.

Back