performance issues with my 03 viper,want to talk to mr viper

mrpipes

I have a 2003 700 viper, I have many mods to it. I have a set of Aaien pipes air box is gutted other air mods have been done to the cowl jetting has been done for the pipes. Problem I have is some time it will pull the proper rpm 9200, sometimes it will only pull 8000 maybe 8500 or it may pull less, then out of the blue it will pull 9200 and run great for a bit, both clutches have been completely gone through this problem has been haunting me for two years, I also have a after market head gasket to help cool it. I would really like to talk to Mr. viper over the phone I am not that good with the computer could Mr. viper please give me a call 906 286 9174. thank u if not I will do my best with the computer. thank u

performance issues

Sounds power valve related ,just one sticking half way will do this.

Thank u for getting back, I believe I may have found my problem, I have found a bad head gasket before I found the head gasket issue I put a new set of needle and seat in it I will be testing hopefully this week end

Welcome to the site and send us some pics of these weapons. Here is mine. Just click on advanced setting and go to manage attachments.

Attachments

• poww.JPG
    poww.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 222_2228_small.jpg
    222_2228_small.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 53

Back