Posting pictures problem

Hammer Down

I am having problems posting pics. Ive posted them many times before, is it possible
have missed something. ? Thanks.

Hello,,Same problem with my pics being too large,,were taken by cell phone,then load on my PC.. How can I shrink the size of a pic....sorry for not being good on a lot of computer things!!!

UPDATE:: I messed around with my phone and found where I can change size of pic,,,will try to take a pic later and see if I figured it out,,Thanks for your time

Last edited:
Hello,,Same problem with my pics being too large,,were taken by cell phone,then load on my PC.. How can I shrink the size of a pic....sorry for not being good on a lot of computer things!!!

UPDATE:: I messed around with my phone and found where I can change size of pic,,,will try to take a pic later and see if I figured it out,,Thanks for your time

Also windows 10 you can reduce the size of photos on the PC or on windows 7 download power toys image resizer. On the phones I downloaded a app to reduce images. The new Ihpone 7 will take them in 2 meg and that way to big to upload here.

I have to email the pics to myself then it'll ask for small, medium, large etc. Small and medium will upload. Takes a while. Think I'll get that app

Back